All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of the book is to help the reader identify and release negative emotions and limiting beliefs that are keeping them from experiencing a deep sense of joy and inner peace. Everyone experiences stress in their life which leads to disruptions in energy and dis-ease in the body. Tap into Balance coaches the reader through a ninety-day program to transform their life in just a few minutes per day.
- Author BiographySusan Jeffrey Busen, The Educated Healer, is an international author and former research scientist. She is a graduate of Saint Mary s University of Minnesota and is a Certified Natural Health Professional. Susan has mastered numerous energy healing modalities and has helped thousands of people optimize their health and excel beyond their self-imposed limitations.
- Author(s)Susan Jeffrey Busen
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byM D Eric B Robins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.