All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarlos Horrillo and Patrick Morcas believe that dishes should marry simple, fresh ingredients in an uncomplicated way. They discuss new recipes, deconstructing them if they have too many steps or components, and then rebuilding them with the main ingredient first, adding only what is essential, stopping when 'the dish feels like it has eugh strength of flavour and can stand on its own'. And the recipes aren't all classically Spanish - they often borrow ingredients and combinations from other parts of the Mediterranean to create that perfect flavour. With dishes such as Slow Roast Belly of Pork with Fennel Seeds and Cod Roe Pan-Fried with Garlic, Coriander and Chargrilled Red Peppers, this is tapas that you can recreate simply and quickly at home to share with family and friends.
- Author BiographyCarlos Horrillo and Patrick Morcas own El Parador in Camden, a family-run restaurant that has been serving simple tapas for over 20 years. Its success is founded on the large community of customers who come back time and time again, including the likes of Charles Campion, Fay Maschler, Robert Elms and Michael Palin.
- Author(s)Carlos Horrillo,Patrick Morcas
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Cathie
- Content Notecolour photography throughout
- Weight653 g
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.