All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople throughout the ages have sought to find the secret to having anything you want. Alchemists have spent hours in dark caverus laboratories attempting to obtain it. Business people have tried to buy it, professors to think it, inventors to invent it, the pious to pray for it, the metaphysicians to manifest it, and the thieves to steal it. In Tapping the Divine Source-The Secret of Personal Power, you will t only discover the secret, but will receive the formula and a complete seven day Program so that you can begin Tapping the Divine Source. Drawing on principles from the creation of the world as found in Genesis, you will learn the steps of creation that can be applied to your own life in creating and achieving your greatest good. The secrets of Tapping the Divine Source have been used by the most successful people in every culture throughout history, and w they can be yours in seven days by following this detailed course.
- Author BiographyIrene Bozich is a Wedding Minister and a Hypnotherapist in the greater Salt Lake City area. Her weddings reflect her passion for bringing two people together onto one path, and her hypnotherapy gives her the opportunity to create positive changes in people's lives. These are two avenues of creativity where she fulfills her dreams and aspirations. Irene is very grateful for her three beautiful daughters, eleven grandchildren, extended family, friends and her wonderful companion who inspires her every day! Dallin Wall is an internationally known speaker and author on real estate and natural health topics, former syndicated radio talk show host, founder of AMiracle Health, and author of The Herbmaster's Guidebook. The greatest journey, Dallin believes, is a life walked on two legs, the spiritual leg and the physical leg. Being a father, and having a wonderful companion and extended family, Dallin finds to be both his biggest blessings and greatest inspirations. He resides in Salt Lake City.
- Author(s)Dallin Wall,Irene Bozich
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.