All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho will win - the Hunter or the Hunted? These fascinating books explore the features of each animal that makes them particularly suited to catch or evade the other.
- Author BiographyMary Meinking grew up in Iowa and went on to graduate from the University of Kansas, where she met her husband-to-be, Scott. They married and had two children, Brittany and Benjamin. She works as a graphic designer during the day but writes for children at night. Her non-fiction articles were published in a dozen different children's magazines. Mary's written over two dozen nonfiction books about arts and crafts, extreme jobs, animals, pop stars and history. When not working, writing or hanging out with her family, Mary enjoys doing arts and crafts, baking, gardening and traveling. To learn more about Mary visit her web site: www.MaryMeinking.com
- Author(s)Mary Meinking
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRead Me: Predator Vs Prey
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.