All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe first pocket-sized reference of its kind, the Tarascon Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Pocketbook provides a concise, up-to-date snapshot into the key areas of both aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. Organized by anatomic region, this must have guide includes management of traumatic, congenital, malignant, infectious and degenerative conditions divided into the following areas: * Craniofacial * Upper extremity * Breast * Torso * Lower extremity reconstruction The Tarascon Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Pocketbook is an essential pocket reference for medical student rotating on a plastic surgery service as well as plastic surgeons reviewing for their oral boards.
- Author(s)James A. Chambers
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Weight85 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.