All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the points of convergence between corporate capitalist and terrorist practice. Assessing an increase in the number of terrorist attacks directed at commercial entities in urban areas, with an emphasis on the shopping mall in general and Nairobi's Westgate Mall in particular, Suzi Mirgani offers a fascinating and disturbing perspective on the spaces where the most powerful forces of contemporary culture -- the most mainstream and the most extreme -- meet on common ground.
- Author BiographySuzi Mirgani is Manager and Editor for Publications at the Center for International and Regional Studies, Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in Qatar.
- Author(s)Suzi Mirgani
- PublisherTranscript Verlag
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTranscript Verlag
- Weight272 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.