All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sole objective of this series is to develop a sense of logical reasoning in children which generally evolves from counting, calculation, measurement and the systematic study of shapes. The books are full of exercises to give adequate practice to the young learners so that they develop an aptitude for mathematics and get rid of 'maths phobia', if any!
- Author(s)Purnima Sharma
- PublisherB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight152 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.