All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionStep by step advice on having a successful interview to get the job you want. Includes information on: interview preparation and conduct, answering questions, questions to ask, what to wear, mistakes to avoid, career choice plus much more. Contains lots of tips. Written in easily understood manner. The information presented has been used by thousands to get a job.
- Author BiographyWilliam E. McClintic, the author, has a strong background in the world of work including proven, successful job search techniques. His published works include the acclaimed Interviewing For A Job, Motivation...The Basics and Resume Mistakes videos. Plus written works on these topics. McClintic has been an invited guest speaker on job search methods addressing his remarks to fellow professionals and job seekers. He has been an Employment Training Specialist, Management Recruiter and Human Resources college instructor plus assisting organizations establish personnel policies and procedures.
- Author(s)William E McClintic
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byStephen S Horn
- Illustrator(s)Dorothy Tugwell Pilurs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.