All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is unique in reporting on strategies for the application of molecular targeted imaging agents such as antibodies, peptides, receptors and contrast agents in the biologic grading of tumors, differential diagsis of tumors, prediction of therapeutic response and monitoring tumor response to treatment. It also includes updated information on the imaging of tumor angiogenesis, hypoxia, apoptosis and gene delivery as well as expression in the understanding and utility of tumor molecular biology for better cancer management.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight588 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Yang,E. Edmund Kim
- Foreword byThomas P. Haynie
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.