All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new volume updates the reader on the therapeutic options available, with special emphasis on combination therapies, mechanisms of resistance and the possible future impact of pharmacogenetics on clinical efficacy. This comprehensive review of targeted therapies will guide the reader on effective treatment as part of an integrated programme of patient management. In-depth review of available targeted therapies, covering all the main breast cancer subtypes. Addresses possible future development in combination therapies and the role of pharmacogenetics.
- PublisherClinical Publishing,an imprint of Atlas Medical Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleTherapeutic Strategies in ...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClinical Publishing,an imprint of Atlas Medical Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byG.W. Sledge,J. Baselga
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.