All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIran and the United States are on a collision course. David Barsamian presents the perspectives of four experts on Iran who discuss the 1953 CIA coup and the rise of the Islamic regime, Iran's internal dynamics and competing forces, relations with Iraq and Afghanistan, and the consequences of US policy. Ervand Abrahamian authored Iran Between Two Revolutions. Noam Chomsky's most recent book is Failed States. Nahid Mozaffari edited the The PEN Anthology of Contemporary Iranian Literature. David Barsamian's books include Imperial Ambitions with Noam Chomsky and Original Zinn with Howard Zinn.
- Author BiographyDavid Barsamian is an American radio broadcaster and writer of Armenian descent. He is the founder and director of Alternative Radio, the Boulder, Colorado-based syndicated weekly talk program heard on some 125 radio stations in various countries.
- Author(s)David Barsamian
- PublisherCity Lights Books
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleCity Lights Open Media
- Place of PublicationMonroe, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCity Lights Books
- Out-of-print date08/06/2010
- Content Notemap
- Weight185 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.