All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe great dome of the sky, black, star-sprinkled, arched above him, appearing at that moment so limitless, so vast and free, that the fences and cages of Taronga were dwarfed, reduced to the point where they barely seemed to exist. Every so often, there comes a story so brilliant and lively and moving that it cant be left in the past. Rediscover the magic of our country's most memorable children's books in the Penguin Australia Children's Classics series of stories too precious to leave behind.
- Author BiographyVictor Kelleher remains one of Australia's most celebrated writers for both adults and children. His books include The Beast of Heaven, Dogboy, Micky Darlin' and My Big Book of Nibbles.
- Author(s)Victor Kelleher
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAustralian Children's Classics
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintViking Australia
- Weight422 g
- Width138 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.