All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes selected papers from the 28th Language Testing Research Colloquium, held at the University of Melbourne (Australia) in July 2006. The papers selected for this volume share a common theme - that of 'performance'. Not only do they focus on performance assessments of second or foreign language speaking and writing, but they also focus on the performance of the participants - the candidate (or candidates) and the raters - and the construction of that performance through the tasks and the assessment criteria.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Annie Brown is Associate Director for Assessment and Professional Development in the Ministry of Higher Education in the United Arab Emirates. She is on the Executive Board of ILTA and the Editorial Boards of Language Assessment Quarterly and Assessing Writing. Kathryn Hill teaches clinical communication skills in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences at the University of Melbourne (Australia). She is currently completing her Ph.D. in Applied Linguistics at the University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Gunther Sigot,Rudiger Grotjahn
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- Series TitleLanguage Testing and Evaluation
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notetables and graphs
- Weight230 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byAnnie Brown,Kathryn M. Hill
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.