All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationTake a trip back in time to where men slaved through mud, rain and treacherous landscapes to forge a link between the mining town of Queenstown and the port of Strahan along Tasmania's rugged West Coast. This fascinating documentary is the incredible story of the railway's resurrection following its closure in 1963. Enjoyed today by tourists from around the world, the story of the railway's rebirth in 2002 is as amazing as its original construction!
- TitleTasmania's West Coast Wilderness Railway
- Product Release Date05/05/2007
- Theatrical Release Year2003
- Number of Discs1
- Run Time70 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Sub GenreRailways
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $127.00Trending at AU $156.15
- AU $33.99Trending at AU $66.89
- AU $115.00Trending at AU $126.52
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $74.20Trending at AU $79.65
- AU $13.25Trending at AU $17.89
- AU $74.24Trending at AU $94.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.