All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sense of taste can bring pleasure to the everyday act of eating. This volume explains taste, from the role of the tongue and the taste buds to how taste interacts with the sense of smell.
- Author(s)Connor Dayton
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleYour Five Senses and Your Sixth Sense
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width196 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.