All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionDo you remember your first realization of any of your five senses? Prolific children's author J. M. Parram n successfully tackles these tough concepts in words that 3-5 year olds can comprehend. These five colorful books awaken young minds to the wonders of the senses: the taste of oranges, the aroma of fresh-baked bread, and other sensations that give us delight in being alive. Educational, yet fun to read, this clever series is clearly written and cheerfully illustrated in flowing colors throughout. Each book includes a special scientific section to help parents answer their children's questions about the senses.
- Author(s)Jose Maria Parramon,Maria Rius
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleThe five senses
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.