CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $39.29
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.30
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $25.65
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.15
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the principles of the Southeast Asian taste theory, Tom Kime shows why combining the four main tastes of hot, sour, salty and sweet guarantees truly delicious results, every time. Here are 150 stunning recipes that guarantee to excite all the senses with fresh flavours, vibrant colours and contrasting textures. Tom's simple rule of thumb can be applied to all the food we cook and eat at home, from simple dishes to whole meals where wine becomes one of the components. Recipes are influenced by great world cuisines and include Spiced Pear and Goat's Cheese Salad, Salt-and-spice Roasted Pork Belly with Caramelised Peanut and Chilli Dressing and Creme Brulees with Cinnamon and Earl Grey.
- Author BiographyTom Kime has worked at the River Cafe, and for Rick Stein and David Thompson, and is the author of, amongst other books, the award-winning Exploring Taste and Flavour and Fish Tales. He has presented three TV series and appears regularly on Ready Steady Cook in Australia.
- Author(s)Tom Kime
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content Notecol. illustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.