About this product
- DescriptionIn this delightful book for young children, food is fantastic fun-with mountains of odles, wobbling jellies, juicy grapes, and bouncing popcorn. Just beware of the ever-hungry crocodile! Illustrated with great humour by well-kwn artist Nick Sharratt, these poems will get every reader's tastebuds tingling. Poets include John Agard, Jack Prelutsky, and Judith Nicholls.
- Author(s)Jill Bennett
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIn full colour
- Weight118 g
- Width206 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Sharratt
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.