All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTried and true recipes submitted from round the world. Easy to follow, fun to read.
- Author BiographyWendy owned and operated restaurants in Utah for 12 years. The love of sharing good food and recipes sparked the idea of compiling this cookbook, as a fundraiser in Wendy's husband's name. Family and friends from all over the world contributed recipes, photos and stories.
- Author(s)Mrs Wendy MacDonald
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byKathleen Koprowski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.11Trending at AU $33.23
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $17.17Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.70
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.