All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWatercolour is practiced by many but mastered by few. This accessible and clear workbook is both a practical guide and an informative history. Beginning with a 1-day course, the chapters cover technique, equipment, general theory, painting plein air, and conservation. The authors also examine the work of watercolor masters, among them Claude Lorrain, Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot, John Constable, J.M.W. Turner, and John Ruskin.
- Author BiographyTony Smibert is a painter based in Tasmania who has held more than 40 exhibitions worldwide. His paintings are in many public and private collections. Joyce H. Townsend is senior conservation scientist at Tate and the author of Turner's Painting Techniques. They are coauthors of How To Paint Like Turner.
- Author(s)Joyce H Townsend,Tony Smibert
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight771 g
- Width242 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.