About this product
- DescriptionSuperb illustrated guide to the art of making handmade lace by looping and ktting a single cotton thread. Author describes the evolution of basic tatting elements and discusses how they can be regrouped in innumerable combinations to form traditional or original designs. For beginning and experienced tatters. Over 50 illustrations.
- Author(s)Elgiva Nicholls
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1984
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Knitting, Crochet, Tatting, Lace
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note24ill.
- Weight272 g
- Width165 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.06Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.17
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $22.75
- AU $31.03Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.