Tattoo Art: Inspiration, Impact & Technique from Great Contemporary Tattoo Artists by Russ Thorne (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 8 Feb
- AU $20.79+ AU $15.30 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by rustydaewoo
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTattoo Art is a stunning survey of some of the most amazing tattoo work being done today. Over 140 photographs full of character, colour and attitude showcase the many styles and images with which people are marking their bodies, while a fascinating discussion of tattooing as cultural phemen and art form, as well as what some tattoos mean and what to think about before getting one yourself, runs alongside. In addition, throughout the book you will find feature spreads dedicated to some of the most talented and invative tattoo artists working around the world, with photographs showing the progression of pieces from design or outline to finished tattoo. Whether you are a tattoo fiend, thinking about braving the needle or simply appreciate eye-boggling artwork, look on in awe.
- Author BiographyGuy Aitchison is an iconic tattoo artist and a painter born in Michigan, USA. Aitchison began painting album covers in 1985 and began tattooing in 1988, has also released several books (including Reinventing the Tattoo) and owns a studio called Hyper Space Studios with his wife, Michele Wortman, who is also a tattoo artist and painter. Russ Thorne (author). Russ Thorne has written extensively about tattoos and tattooing in books such as Blood and Ink and Spiritual Tattoos, as well as contributing regularly to Skin Deep magazine and meeting some generous, talented (and delightfully mad) artists along the way.
- Author(s)Russ Thorne
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleInspirations & Techniques
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note170 colour illustrations
- Weight1826 g
- Width279 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byGuy Aitchison
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.