All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirty hand-picked tattoo shops and the work of over one hundred artists are included in this book showcasing the blossoming body art communities in New Mexico and Arizona. Displayed are over 600 colour photos of tattoo artistry. Trend-setting artists create a wide range of tattoo art in motifs as diverse as the men and women who receive and appreciate them. The artwork ranges from the small to the large. Classic black and white artistry and modern full-colour work are featured. Themes captured include natural scenes, animals and birds, flowers, nautical scenes and symbols, Oriental motifs from dragons to geishas, portraits of loved ones, religious art, Day of the Dead motifs, occult symbology, and much more. The artists and their shops are also featured. For anyone with an appreciation of tattoo artistry, this book is for you.
- Author BiographyBob Baxter and Mary Gardner live in Hood River, Oregon. Together they run tattooroadtrip.com, remaining committed to keeping the tattoo community connected with their unparalleled shop directory. Bob was the editor of Skin&Ink magazine for fifteen years.
- Author(s)Bob Baxter,Mary Gardner
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note612 colour photos
- Weight3275 g
- Width305 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.