All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is said that Oregonians have more body art per capita than any state in the union. Bob Baxter and his wife, Mary Gardner, have carefully vetted and selected forty-four of the best shops out of hundreds in their home state in order to expand and improve their already vast online tattoo shop directory. Spending three months on the road and traveling nearly a thousand miles, they visited each location, interviewed the owners, and photographed the shops' finest and most loyal clients. The result is the fifth installment in the Tattoo Road Trip series, a captivating, regional tattoo compendium and day-by-day account of the couple's adventures on the road in the Beaver State, from top to bottom, along the coast and inland. This one-of-a-kind collection of tattoos and tattoo artists is an essential component to the enthusiasts understanding of the tattoo scene in this majestic Pacific Northwestern state.
- Author BiographyBob Baxter and Mary Gardner live in Hood River, Oregon. Together they run tattooroadtrip.com, remaining committed to keeping the tattoo community connected with their unparalleled shop directory. Bob was the editor of Skin&Ink magazine for fifteen years.
- Author(s)Bob Baxter
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note908 color photos & 29 drawings
- Weight2400 g
- Width305 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.