Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionHere's a chance to ogle the women who paved the way, tattooing themselves and baring their chests when the good girls were wearing poodle skirts and heading off to sock hops. Imagine your grandma like this! These women lived counter-culture lives. This book exposes a culture that, even in 1982 when it was first released, was totally shocking. Now it returns as a tribute to the pioneers, the visionaries who saw their bodies as works of art, and were brave eugh to share them with the rest of us.
- Author BiographySpider Webb has created tattoos for many years, along with unique tattoo machines. He fronts the band Electric Crutch and has published a number of books with Schiffer Publishing.
- Author(s)Spider Webb
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2002
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note127 photos
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.