Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.47Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTragic, funny and utterly unsentimental, Christine Dwyer Hickey's Tatty is a devastating, affecting journey into the mind of a child. With the brutal clarity and touching honesty of a child, Tatty tells the story of her alcoholic family. The result is a stunning portrait of a disintegrating family and the child lost within it.
- Author BiographyChristine Dwyer Hickey is an award-winning novelist and short-story writer. Twice winner of the Listowel Writers Week short-story competition, she was also a prize-winner in the prestigious Observer/ Penguin short-story competition. Her best-selling novel Tatty was short-listed for the Hughes & Hughes Irish Novel of the Year Award and long-listed for the Orange Prize. A screenplay, No Better Man, has been adapted for television. New Island has recently re-issued her Dublin Trilogy, The Dancer, The Gambler and The Gatemaker to critical acclaim.
- Author(s)Christine Dwyer Hickey
- PublisherNew Island Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintNew Island Books
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.