Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating collection of more than 200 old postcards traces some of the many ways in which Taunton has changed and developed. All aspects of everyday life are recorded here, from shops and businesses, churches and schools, to images of work and leisure, day trips and days off. The landscapes and landmarks of the town and its surrounding areas are captured in this valuable historical record of life in Taunton as it used to be. Taunton will reawaken stalgic memories for many, while offering a unique glimpse of the past for others.
- Author BiographyJohn Folkes wrote Exeter Postcards for Tempus and is a member of the Exeter Postcard Club. Claire Bishop is an avid collector of postcards in and around Taunton. John lives in Exeter and Claire is a Taunton resident.
- Author(s)Claire Bishop,John Folkes
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTempus Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteover 200
- Weight300 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.