CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionTawny finds herself feeling sad because there have been two rainy days and there is sign of it stopping. And to add to her misery, her best friend Jessie had an accident at the school soccer game where he hurt himself slipping in the rain after a downpour covered the field in hundreds of foot-sized puddles. Tawny had plans to go visit Jessie today, because he said that he was coming home from the hospital. She was so excited. He promised that she could sign his cast and everything. Only problem is it won't stop raining. Tawny hates when it rains and she is especially afraid of the thunder. But just as she thinks there is hope, her mother gives her a surprise that makes this good miserable low down rainy day a little brighter. And the sunshine helped too.
- Author(s)T. P. Mckinnon
- Date of Publication10/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight72 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.