Tax Havens and Corporate Strategies: Essays on Offshore Investments by Antonio C T De Mello (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical uncertainty, a volatile ecomy, aggressions to bank secrecy, threats to maintenance of wealth, increase in the tax burden, deficient government services to compensate for the payment of taxes, ineffective public administration, social crises, fear... In this chaotic context, businessmen constantly search for alternatives to safeguard their investments from legal confiscation resulting from the extraordinarily high direct and indirect taxation to which citizens are submitted. In a world that is each day more inter-connected, the kwledge and disclosure of new business opportunities and alternative investment opportunities that exist outside of national boundaries becomes an increasingly attractive opportunity, specially when linked to a reduction in applicable taxes and an increase in possible profits made possible through the so-called Tax Havens or Privileged Fiscal Jurisdictions. While there exists a fine line between tax avoidance (legal) and tax evasion (illegal), these business practices and strategies when put in practice according to a prior and carefully prepared tax program, together with a thorough study of offshore legal structures, in fact represent an exceptional opportunity for profit and also for protecting assets and other forms of wealth, within the boundaries of existing legislation. More than an option to safeguard personal and financial privacy of those citizens who live in an offshore universe, the investment and new business opportunities outlined here represent true opportunities for any person with the curiosity to discover a whole new world yet to be explored. Join this adventure, forget the prejudices, discover a whole new world in the offshore universe and, principally be free to think, learning how to behave and accumulate your personal estate protected from the excesses of Government and Fiscal interference.
- Author(s)Antonio C T De Mello
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byRaul Adalberto De Campos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.