All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTax management and tax evasion represent an intrinsic element of ecomic turver, an area of interest both to the institutional and to the real spheres of national ecomy. These problems, beyond any doubt, should become the focus of interest for all states having a common market, e.g. the European Union, or the countries which have t introduced the universally binding and which are highly susceptible to abuses in VAT tax - such as the United States. With this in mind, the authors of this volume outline the issues of managing taxes and tax evasion, with a focus on the European Union in general and Poland in particular. The choice did t come by accident, since the latter was the only EU member state which in the waning years of the still continuing ecomic crisis never fell into negative ecomic growth.
- Author BiographyKonrad Raczkowski is Professor of Management and specializes in the unofficial economy, public finances and management in the economic system. He is Director of the Institute of Economics at the University of Social Sciences in Warsaw (Poland) and Head of the Department of Economic Security Management. Lukasz Sulkowski is Professor of Economics at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow (Poland), at Clark University (USA) and at the University of Social Sciences in Lodz (Poland). He has published numerous books and articles on cognitive and methodological problems of management and marketing, on the management of family enterprises, on organizational culture and human capital. He participated in several international research projects funded by the EU, the National Science Centre, the Committee for Scientific Research and the Ministry of Science.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNew Horizons in Management Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight490 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKonrad Raczkowski,Lukasz Sulkowski
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.