All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a National Bureau of Ecomic Research conference, Tax Policy and the Ecomy is a timely review of issues in the current tax debate. Focusing on the ecomic effects of tax policies, written in a ntechnical style accessible to policymakers, corporate managers, lawyers and ecomists, each article demonstrates how ecomic research can make an important contribution to tax policy debates.
- Author BiographyJames M. Poterba is Mitsui Professor in the Department of Economics at MIT. He has been Director of the NBER Public Economics Research Program since 1991 and has edited volumes 6-20 of Tax Policy and the Economy.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleTax Policy & the Economy
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byJames M. Poterba
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.