Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $248.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text covers the most up to date tax research students need to kw from a practitioner s perspective.Treasury interpretations, overview of tax procedure, judicial interpretations, communicating research results, and the internal revenue code.For the tax practitioner.
- Author(s)Barbara H. Karlin
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication19/03/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight1075 g
- Width208 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.