Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor undergraduate and graduate courses in Tax Research Written from the perspective of an experienced tax practitioner, this user-friendly text provides students with practical steps and suggestions for Tax Research.
- Author(s)Marilyn Shank
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication25/08/2005
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date17/06/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1224 g
- Width209 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.