All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers an annually revised and straightforward explanation of: Income Tax; Corporation Tax; Capital Allowances; Capital Gains Tax; Inheritance Tax; Value Added Tax; The Council Tax; and Self-Assessment. It contains advice on how to reduce your tax liabilities. It explains the tax system, including self-assessment, appeal procedures, and the way tax is charged on remuneration, investment income, property, companies and the self-employed. It gives details of the reliefs from taxation available to husband and wife or civil partner, children, retired people, clubs and charities; and on capital gains, inheritance tax and visits abroad. It incorporates all the major changes anunced by the Chancellor in the March 2007 Budget.
- Author BiographyRichard Somers is a Chartered Accountant with a practice in Tetbury. Tony Jones is a taxation specialist working with Richard Somers.
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2007
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/01/2012
- Weight230 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byRichard Somers,Tony Jones
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.