All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading contributors explore the tax and public finance issues arising from China's ecomic transition - the most comprehensive and radical fiscal reform program in modern history.
- Author BiographyDonald J. S. Brean is Professor of Management at the University of Toronto and Director of AERIL Tax Project. He is co-author of Taxation of International Portfolio Capital (1991) and author of International Issues in Taxation (1984).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/1998
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDonald J.S. Brean
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.