All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPromoculture, publisher of legal books and journals, has just released an update guide dedicated to taxation of n-residents in Luxembourg. Published in English in order to reach out the international community working in Luxembourg and investors having chosen Luxembourg as custody for their financial assets. The publication is designed as a comprehensive guide for individual n-resident taxpayers presenting the Luxembourg tax system and serving as useful source to comply with Luxembourg tax filing requirements. The guide underlines the taxation principles by practical examples, with a particular focus on cross-border workers resident in Belgium, France Germany and a case study. The taxation of n-residents remains under constant evolution, largely driven by EU Directives and case law impacting Luxembourg tax legislation. For example, sections are dedicated to: - The Luxembourg law implementing the EU Directive on the taxation of savings income; - The abolition of the Luxembourg 1929 Holding companies regime and the introduction of an alternative vehicle, SPF ; - The decision of the European Court of Justice in the Lakebrink vs. Grand Duchy of Luxembourg case, further to which mortgage interest may be tax deductible in Luxembourg for n-residents. The guide includes an overview of the Luxembourg social security system and work permit requirements. Furthermore, the guide includes a chapter dedicated to Luxembourg investment vehicles, commonly used by investors choosing Luxembourg as their investment platform.
- Author BiographyAssocie, Ernst& Young, Luxembourg.
- Author(s)Ernst & Young,John Hames
- PublisherPromoculture sarl
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleLe Droit Facile
- Place of PublicationLuxembourg
- Country of PublicationLuxembourg
- ImprintPromoculture sarl
- Weight540 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.85
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.