All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book recounts the previously-untold history of Hong Kong's deeply flawed but spectacularly successful tax system. It is a story shedding new light on the political process in Hong Kong, and on relations between Hong Kong and London. Given the successes of Hong Kong's tax system, it is also a story which governments and policy-makers everywhere might find instructive.
- Author BiographyMichael Littlewood is a member of the Faculty of Law at the University of Auckland, where he teaches tax. His work has been published in the U.S., the U.K., Hong Kong, China, the Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand.
- Author(s)Michael Littlewood
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.