All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that the first American taxidermy competition was held in 1880? Taxidermists use the skins, fur, feathers, and scales from deceased animals to create lifelike replicas that people can keep. Some of these replicas are displayed in museums or private homes, while others are used to study the animal more closely. Discover more fascinating facts in Taxidermist, a Dirty Jobs book.
- Author(s)Simon Rose
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDirty Jobs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Weight499 g
- Width193 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.