All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrimary care physicians in the U.S. and abroad widely trust and use Dr. Robert Taylor's acclaimed Family Medicine: Principles and Practice, 6/E . This derivative handbook capitalizes on that success to address clinical problems that pose diagstic and therapeutic challenges for primary care physicians. Chapters cover the diagsis of a multitude of difficult diseases and disorders, including diabetes mellitus, fatigue, and chronic pain. The etiology of the conditions is also highlighted to help physicians select the most effective therapeutic courses of treatment. Contributors to the text include some of the most prestigious names in the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2004
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight438 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byRobert B. Taylor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.