All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-development, tazkiyah, is an authentic Islamic practice. Yet self-development is rarely written about despite its centrality to Islamic life. This anthology is a practical manual in English to assist those who want to achieve self-development by purifying their souls and actions. It covers practical topics, including: management skills, daily routine, intention and commitment, communication skills, as well as delving into spiritual areas of interest, such as: man's relationship with Allah, constant striving and the Islamic worldview.
- Author BiographyAbdur Rashid Siddiqui gained an honours degree in Economics and Politics from the University of Bombay and has a law degree from the same university. He completed his postgraduate study in Librarianship in London and was elected an Associate of the Library Association. He worked as an Information Librarian at the University of Leicester from 1966 until his retirement in 1997.
- PublisherIslamic Foundation
- Date of Publication17/07/2007
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationMarkfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIslamic Foundation
- Height210 mm
- Edited byAbdur Rashid Siddiqui
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.