All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent distraction for anyone staying in hospital, hilarious and funny, this story will put a smile on your face. A better gift than a box of chocolates or a bunch of flowers, this story will keep you laughing and full of cheer and maybe you too will be able to relate to some of the scenarios the author has experienced. An easy reading comedy for all age groups that may of had a hospital stay, that shows you the bright side of life in hospital. So good you just can't put it down.
- Author BiographyDavid and Sharon have two children aged thirteen and eight and have lived in both the UK and USA but now reside back in the UK so they are close to friends and family. They are normal, everyday people who thought this traumatic experience would never happen to them but it has and the effect on their family has been devastating. Their whole life has been turned upside down however their outlook on life is to take the positive out of any situation, the glass is half full not half empty!
- Author(s)MR David Marks,Mrs Sharon Marks
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.