All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to Tcl/Tk bridges the gaps between introductions, comprehensive manuals, and collections of scripts that solve particular problems. There are over 200 exercises with solutions for both Unix and Windows platforms. Tcl/Tk for Programmers introduces high-level Tcl/Tk scripting language to experienced programmers with either Unix or Windows backgrounds. It includes a short introduction to TCP/IP, introductions on writing client-side scripts and GUI interfaces as well as integrating scripts with C/C++. In addition to covering version 8.0/8.0, the book describes the major differences between version 8.0/8.0, 7.6/4.2, and the experimental alpha version 8.1/8.1. Zimmer has extensive kwledge of Tcl/Tk programming and currently runs a consulting and training company based on his experience.
- Author(s)J. Adrian Zimmer
- PublisherIEEE Computer Society Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/08/1998
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitlePractitioners
- Place of PublicationLos Alamitos, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIEEE Computer Society Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight960 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.