All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTea is a phemen that has changed the attitudes of one nation to ather, exposed divisions of class and race, ossified social behaviour, shaped the ethics of business, influenced relations between management and labour and led to significant advances in medicine. Tea is a comprehensive study of a drink that is imbibed daily by over half the population of the world, looking at the phemen as well as the commodity - from 2,500 AD to the present day. Following on from the success of books such as Cod, Tobacco and Salt, Tea takes a well-researched and fascinating approach to the world's second favourite beverage.
- Author BiographyJohn Griffiths is a former journalist and entrepreneur, who has written 14 books including Afghanistan: Key to a Continent, The Third Man: Life and Times of William Murdoch, Afghanistan: Land of Conflict and Beauty and Hostage: The History, Facts and Reality of Hostage Taking. He lives in Wales.
- Author(s)John C. Griffiths
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndre Deutsch Ltd
- Content Note15 colour/duotone photographs
- Weight408 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.