All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTea Education: Tea Sommelier Journal is the companion to Foundations of Tea and is available to libraries, culinary and other academic institutions. A tea journal is a must for anyone who loves tea, whether they are a pro or an amateur. From sippers to sommeliers, tea professionals kw that it's all about the Golden Rule of Tea: Taste, Taste, Taste.
- Author BiographyJennifer Petersen, Tea Trade Mart, is a tea enthusiast with over 18 years as a tea blender, retail/wholesale business, and tea restaurant & gift shop owner. She is the owner and director of Tea Business School.
- Author(s)Jennifer C Petersen
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kate Singh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $23.73New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.33
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $38.78
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $36.08
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.34Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.