All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the pleasures of tea with Margaret Roberts. Here you will find the way to make every type of herbal tea. Tea has health benefits for everyone, and each tea recipe includes the health and well-being results from the simple cup. Calming or energising tea, infusions to solve kidney, liver, skin and hair problems are all included. From kidney stones to weight loss, arthritis to fertility, herbal teas are kwn remedies. Contains over 55 recipes for tea using ingredients that can be found in any fresh herbs or spices outlet. All teas lvaishly photographed. All the ailments that can be soothed with tea are listed at the back of the book.
- Author BiographyMargaret Roberts is a leading expert on herbs and is widely published. A trained physiotherapist, she runs a herbal centre after extensive research in health, herbs and nutrition.
- Author(s)Margaret Roberts
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.