All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.04
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.82
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.41
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.81
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.96
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.22
- AU $48.73Trending at AU $50.83
About this product
- DescriptionTea has been celebrated for its ability to calm the nerves, enliven the mind, and strengthen the spirit since man first put pen to paper. Tea Wisdom collects the best of these quotes - from the wise ancients of the East to the most celebrated of Western statesmen and writers - for you to ponder as you sit comfortably with a steaming cup of your favorite tea. You can read a particular chapter devoted to one of tea's teworthy qualities or open it at random to any page to increase your appreciation for the world's most popular drink and the many benefits its mindful consumption can bring to your life.
- Author BiographyAaron Fisher was born in Ohio. He traveled the world extensively before settling in Taiwan where he currently resides. Fisher is a co-founder and the editor-in-chief of the online magazine The Leaf and a senior editor for The Art of Tea magazine.
- Author(s)Aaron Fisher
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication11/06/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Note60 colour illustrations throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.