All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Tea and Politics: For Two Men and Seven Women Aged 35. He wears a business suit that sags a little. Frederic Maxwell - A young man from the opposition camp. Well groomed and aristocratic, with personal magnetism. Aged 28. He wears a well-fitting business suit and tortoise-shell eye glasses. Miss Gertrude Packard - Director, Women's Department Campaign Committee. Efficient and charming, with poise and diplomacy. Aged 30. She wears a stylish gown suitable for business. Mrs. Humphrey Quackenbos - Self-important, aggressive and talkative. Aged 45. She is too dressy for the occasion. Miss Pansy Blossom - Young actress from the Goodnight Company. Winsome and pretty, with a fascinating smile. Aged 18. She wears a becoming street costume that is fashionable but t flashy. Miss Ann Steele - A plucky, breezy Girl Reporter who is ready for any emergency. Aged 23. She wears a tailor-made suit and a plain hat. Mrs. Andrew King - Eager to help her husband and be equal to her position in life. Aged 28. She wears an up-to-date afteron gown and hat. Mrs. Peter Loomis - A woman of yesterday who marvels at woman's political influence and changing times. Sweet and lovable. Aged 60, with gray hair. Her gown and hat are a little bit old-fashioned. Miss Mildred Kenrose - A society girl. Well-bred, self-confident and attractive. Aged 21. She wears a stylish suit and hat. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Irene Jean Crandall
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.