Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionTeach Children How to Love is a practical guide for parents and children of all ages. The question: Who will I spend my life with, is answered with a common sense and humorous approach that will surely help many people for years to come. (Dr. Gordon Livingston) Maddy Riley was inspired to write this most worthy book according to Dr. Livingston, after reading his book. Full of anecdotal stories and practical applications, this book is a must have for anyone that is trying to figure out who they should choose as a life partner.
- Author(s)Maddy Riley
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.