Teach Me How to Love: A True Story That Touches Hearts & Helps with the Laundry by Scott Kalechstein Grace (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.31Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.64+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeach Me How To Love is the true story of Scott Kalechstein Grace, an unlicensed peddler on the streets of NYC, who, after years of being chased by the police, decides to chase his dreams instead. While sharing his inspired, improvisational singing, motivational speaking, and conscious comedy across three continents, Scott eventually discovers that what matters most to him is learning his love lessons at home - how to be vulnerable, how to forgive, how to love himself and others, and, perhaps the most difficult and daring adventure of all, how to let love in.
- Author BiographyScott Kalechstein Grace lives in Marin, California with his lovely partner Venus, and their darling daughter Aysia. He is a writer/coach/comedian/speaker, as well as a singer/songwriter/recording artist/minister and workshop leader. He shares his uplifting music and messages at conferences, corporations, workshops, living rooms, schools, parties, churches, synagogues, weddings, private gatherings - wherever people are open to a lighthearted, humorous and entertaining approach to personal growth and entertainment. Scott's work promotes a sense of joy, safety, community, and playful celebration. His music sometimes evokes laughter, at other times tears, and people are often found singing and clapping and sometimes dancing along while he performs. A pioneer in the field of intuitive song, Scott is known for his unique ability to spontaneously create songs for individuals or groups, about any topic presented. His Song Portraits are a unique display of creativity, and always leave people deeply touched, delighted and amazed by such an in-the-moment creation. Currently with nine compact discs being distributed internationally, Scott travels as a transformational troubadour, giving inspirational talks sweetened with music and presenting inspirational comedy concerts salted and peppered with his story telling. Groups large and small seek him out to provide ice breaking, community building, celebration, humor and heart to their events. He has performed at the talks and workshops of popular authors and seminar leaders such as Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, Alan Cohen, Byron Katie, Jack Canfield, Dr. John Gray, Dr. Bernie Siegel, and Barbara DeAngelis. Scott also conducts a variety of workshops of his own. When he leads these workshops he is quick to make himself vulnerable, sharing his realness- the fumblings, bumblings, learnings and triumphs of his own life. Of course, in all his talks and workshops he uses original songs to take the messages from an intellectual understanding to a heartfelt emotional level. And that is what Scott's music, his message and his life are about, living from the heart.
- Author(s)Scott Kalechstein Grace
- PublisherScottsongs Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScottsongs Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.