About this product
- Description* Utilize the unique style of picture books to create instructionally sound, standards-based lessons * Improve students' writing and literacy skills in grades 5-9 * Fun and effective strategies teach the basic literary elements of character, point of view, setting, plot, style, and theme, and the activities are aligned with NCTE standards
- Author BiographyJane Heitman is an interlibrary loan technician at Mesa State College in Grand Junction, CO.
- Author(s)Jane Heitman Healy
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationWorthington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinworth Publishing, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.